Dr Rachna Dattani (Specialist in Orthodontics- GDC 114279)
BDS Hons, MFDS RCS (Edin), MClinDent (Lond), M.Orth RCS (Edin)
Dr Rachna Dattani is passionate about her work as an orthodontist, and it shows with each beautiful smile she creates. ‘My patients are my primary focus, always bringing new challenges. I strive to meet the unique needs of each patient and I enjoy learning something new every day’. Dr Dattani feels fortunate to have found orthodontics as a profession which is exceptionally rewarding. She believes in providing her patients with the most advanced treatment options combined with individual care and attention. Excellent listening and communication skills are highly valued. Dr Dattani aims to create a warm and friendly atmosphere whilst working hard to ensure that every one of her patients achieves the beautiful and healthy smile they have always wanted! In her spare time, Dr Dattani enjoys indian, salsa and zumba dancing. In addition, she enjoys yoga, photography, painting and eating good food!
Undergraduate Dental Degree:
- BDS Hons- Bachelor of Dental Surgery Honours with Distinction (King’s College London Dental Institute -University Of London)
- Guy’s Hospital, King’s College London Dental Institute (University Of London)
- Royal London Dental Institute (University Of London)
- Ashford and St. Peter’s Hospital, Middlesex
Additional and Specialist Qualifications:
- MOrth Membership in Orthodontics Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- MClinDent Masters in Clinical Dentistry (Orthodontics) Queen Mary, University of London
- MFDS Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgery Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Team Leader Award awarded by Royal London Orthodontic Alumni
- British Orthodontic Society Research Protocol Prize sponsored by JJ Thompson
- Jack Wheatley Carlton Hunter Prize- awarded to the person adjudged to have set the highest standard of exemplary conduct as regards courtesy, humanity and kindness in the treatment of patients (King’s College London)
Professional memberships and affiliations:
- Registered Specialist Orthodontist with the General Dental Council
- Full registration with the General Dental Council (114279)
- Specialty Doctor at Ashford and St Peter’s Hospital
- British Orthodontic Society
Expertise and techniques:
- Invisalign Full, Invisalign Teen, Invisalign Lite and Invisalign i7
- Orthodontic care for Adults and Children of all ages
- Aesthetic and invisible braces
- Lingual orthodontics- Incognito
Dr Julian Konviser (Specialist in Orthodontics- GDC 40662)
MA BDS D.Orth. RCS
Dr Julian Konviser been creating beautiful smiles for over 50 years. His wealth of knowledge and experience is immense. Dr Konviser is currently not taking on any new patients. In his spare time, Dr Konviser enjoys playing squash and travelling the world.
Dr Jashme Patel (Locum Consultant Specialist in Oral Surgery- GDC 114522)
BDS (Hons) MFDS RCSEd MOral Surg RCSEng
Dr Jashme Patel works as a Locum Consultant at Kings College Dental Hospital, where she undertakes multi-disciplinary and complicated oral surgery treatments. She has vast experience working with complex cases including managing impacted wisdom teeth, unerupted canines and nervous patients. Her gentle and caring nature ensures treatment is carried out with great skill and patience. In her spare time, Dr Patel enjoys trekking and keeping fit.
Miss Mags (Malgorzata) Werner (Orthodontic Therapist- GDC 249973)
Mags has been at the practice for nearly 5 years and has worked very hard to qualify as an Orthodontic Therapist. She makes patients feel comfortable and relaxed with her cheerful character. She enjoys eating and holidays to Poland.
Mrs Woreshmin Zamani (Orthodontic Nurse – GDC 217967)
Woreshmin has a lively and bubbly character making you feel at ease within the practice. She enjoys spending time with her 3 sons and cooking tasty Afghani food.
Mrs Tina (Martina) Dolobacova (Dental Nurse- GDC 263568)
Tina is a qualified dental nurse. She is very organised and has excellent knowledge in the dental field. Tina has a lovely and friendly personality which helps to make patients feel at ease. She is a very talented baker and cook.
Mrs Patricia Ribeiro-Correia (Dental Nurse- GDC 273511)
Patricia is a qualified dental nurse. She is very competent, caring and calm. She enjoys spending time with her family.
Mrs Mais Al Khamisi (Dental Nurse – GDC 266052)
Mais is very organised and has excellent knowledge in the dental field. She works at Precision Smiles as well as our partner practice Kilburn Dental Studio.
Siobhan is extremely polite and tries to be as accommodating as possible. She enjoys the personal nature of interacting with patients and in her spare time she enjoys keeping fit by practising yoga and running.